What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Yeast and Mold limit on Machine and Worker's Hand

Started by , Aug 05 2019 01:46 AM
1 Reply

Greetings.

Is there any limit for swab (parameter: yeast and mould) for poultry processing plant? We currently conducted a swab to both machine and worker's hand? Is there any references that I can refer to?

Thank you in advanced.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to state Air / Yeast & Mould count ? Yeast and Latic Acid limits for Poultry Shelf Life Testing Acceptable Yeast and Mold limits for Fruit Fillings Micro-testing (E.Coli, Salmonella, Yeast and Mold) for supplier High yeast and ACC in Sesame dressing
[Ad]

Greetings.

Is there any limit for swab (parameter: yeast and mould) for poultry processing plant? We currently conducted a swab to both machine and worker's hand? Is there any references that I can refer to?

Thank you in advanced.

I do not recall ever seeing Y&M limits quoted for above.

Since operational values may relate to activity, it is more usual IMEX to obtain data subsequent to a cleaning/sanitizing step.

Regardless I hope yr results were not astronomical.

Similar Discussion Topics
How to state Air / Yeast & Mould count ? Yeast and Latic Acid limits for Poultry Shelf Life Testing Acceptable Yeast and Mold limits for Fruit Fillings Micro-testing (E.Coli, Salmonella, Yeast and Mold) for supplier High yeast and ACC in Sesame dressing Yeast and Mould Monitoring Control of Yeast and Mold in Ambient Filled Shelf Stable Dressing without Preservatives Yeast and Mold APC Limits Mold and Yeast Testing- cmmef 5th 3 & 21 Yeast and mold limits on food contact surfaces