What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Safety Live 2019

Started by , Aug 05 2019 07:56 PM
19 Replies

2,021 food safety professionals registered for the IFSQN online conference this week.

The recording, slides and certificates of attendance are now available at the links below. 

Webinar Recording >>

Presentation Slides and Certificates of Attendance >>

If you have any comments about the event feel free to add them below.

Regards,

Simon

chat logs.docx   70.86KB   40 downloads

3 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product
[Ad]

Hi Simon, 

Thank you so much for this session, it was very informative. I learned quite a lot. 

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for this helpful and very educational event. Time difference between the countries can be a limiting factor but overall it was a great. Actually learned new things and a longer discussions on some of the presentations would be great. Great Job!

Hello

Thanks for very informative event

I really enjoyed and learnt lots from it

My appreciation to Mr.Simon for his excellent job and performance during the seminar. 

Thanks for the very interesting days! well done!

It was great informative and thought provoking session. Few of the topics were very common but explained very well . Great work Simon as always and bring it online it was easily accessible across the world
Keep it up Simon thanks

Many thanks Sir Simon, its was a good and interesting training. thank you so much

Thank you for the wonderful webinar.  Very informative.  Would it be possible to have fast forward & replay buttons added to the webinar recording?  I found one section very useful & would like to show it to my supervisors but don't want to sit through if for 5 hours to find that 15 minute segment.

Hello,

Excellent event. Interesting themes and very good speakers!

Hola Simon buenos dias

Te agradezco el mensaje, no pude asistir a la sesion lo vi despues en el link fue muy interesante

Excelente dia

Nancy

An excellent job done in organizing this informative and educational webinar. Take a bow Sir! You ought to be recognized for the fantastic work you do with this international forum, providing a means freely for Food and Beverage Professionals to connect, share experiences, ask for and get help, thoughtful discussions and so much more in the name of having safe food globally. Much respect and god bless.

Amei o Food Safety Live 2009! :)

Good morning Simom, could not access the link to download the certificates, could you forward the link by email? Thank you.

Finally edited the video yesterday and will be issuing the recording (with fast forward and rewind), slides and certificates later today.

Regards,

Simon

Good information presentation about communication and culture change. Thanks

The presentations were very professional.  The slides are great to refer back to for a refresher.  I found the webinar to be very affirming of my experience and practices in the food safety environment.  Well done!

Thank you so much for this session, it was so new informative. I learned quite a lot.
Thank you Dr. Simon for being a good catalyst of this IFSQN projecy. A wonderful indeed!

Thanks for the great feedback. As well as being productive it is very enjoyable to facilitate and I know the presenters all enjoy it.  A win-win all round.  Already looking forward to 2020.

Cheers,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces