What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Co-Packing Pet Food and Processing Cosmetics

Started by , Aug 07 2019 09:14 PM
2 Replies

Hello.

We are currently co-packing food ingredients, may I ask if we can add co-packing pet food and cosmetic processing in the same facility but will properly segregate all the equipment and/or utensils that will be used?

Thank you.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety, RTE Products, Risk Assessments, and Laboratory Testing Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes
[Ad]

Yes.

With proper protocols, safeguards, etc.

1 Thank

Hello.

We are currently co-packing food ingredients, may I ask if we can add co-packing pet food and cosmetic processing in the same facility but will properly segregate all the equipment and/or utensils that will be used?

Thank you.

I would anticipate that it may not be so simple to "properly" segregate cosmetic production and RTE food.

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety, RTE Products, Risk Assessments, and Laboratory Testing Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Packing process for a new beverage Food safety culture Food Safety Additionally requirements Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Accommodations for Medication & Food