What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Gap analysis of SQF 8 and CFR 111

Started by , Aug 08 2019 08:35 PM
1 Reply

Hello all!!!!

I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to share a gap analysis between SQF Food Safety and CFR 111. I have seen these comparisons floating around before. The intent being to identity any request more astringent in CFR 111 would be applied across the board for all productions. We are a co-manufacturer so that is a reality.

Anyone?

Thank you all!!!!

PD

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Sampling plan and risk analysis FSVP Hazard Analysis
[Ad]

Hold on now, not everyone at once......

But seriously, I got on Scribd and found a template for cGMP audit of CFR 21 Part 110 and 111 and I plan on making the gap analysis tool myself in-case anyone is interested....

PD

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Sampling plan and risk analysis FSVP Hazard Analysis Gap Analysis between ISO 22K:2018 vs BRCGS v9/8 or IFS v7/6 Hazard Analysis - Preservative How does Root Cause Analysis Rejection affect BRC certificate? Risk Analysis for EMP program Root Cause - Missing Risk analysis for our clothing policy