What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

In SQF Code 8 Section 2.3.3.1 does current imply annually?

Started by , Aug 09 2019 07:35 PM
5 Replies

In SQF Code 8 Section 2.3.3.1 does current imply annually?

Contract Service Providers

2.3.3.1 Specifications for contract services that have an impact on product safety shall be documented, current, include a full description of the service to be provided and detail relevant training requirements of all contract personnel.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling? SQF Code Sector Question Can I use up current packaging or is new required if the product formulation has changed? SQF Code Edition 10 Proposed Timeline
[Ad]

The question should read, do the specifications or service agreement have to be signed annually.

Nothing about being signed is contained in this one. 

1 Thank
Does it have to be dated within a year of the current date when audited?

I was unsure as well, so I have added a column to my approved contractor list saying "Contract Current & In good Standing?" and review it with purchasing manager annually.  Same as my Supplier Approval.

*but no I don't have the contractor or supplier sign annually.

Would depend entirely on the contract that was struck................perhaps you've signed a multi year contract with a PCO..........so you would verify annually that they are providing the service as agreed

The program that they relate to (e.g. pest control) would have to be reassessed annually which should cover all off

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling? SQF Code Sector Question Can I use up current packaging or is new required if the product formulation has changed? SQF Code Edition 10 Proposed Timeline SQF Quality Code 2.8.1.2 How to get more information about the current situation of the industry Sainsbury's Code of Practice for the Control of Allergen Cross Contamination Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System