What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

NOP double certification body rule

Started by , Aug 12 2019 08:07 PM
1 Reply

Hello, I'm being told by one CB that I cannot have two certification bodies for different items in the same processing plant. Is this accurate. I understand that the same item cannot be produced with several certification bodies logo on it for trace ability however I do not see in NOP anywhere that one plant cannot have several CB for different items and different brands. Can anyone elaborate or clarify to which point this is stated as they did not want to provide this to me either.

thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Scope of Certification product specific Upcoming NSF Certification Audit HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification
[Ad]

You can have more than one.

Go back to the CB that informed you of his and demand they prove it.

They will not be able to do so.

Dump then and find another, more honest outfit.

Similar Discussion Topics
Scope of Certification product specific Upcoming NSF Certification Audit HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Retail Certification? Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification HACCP and SQF Certification