What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Testing SOP's for a bakery

Started by , Aug 15 2019 01:49 PM
7 Replies
Dear all
Many thanks , please any one can provide me sop for water test , ATP test and fat test for bakery industry

Thanks

تم الإرسال من SM-G611F باستخدام Tapatalk
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Amazon Dietary Supplement Testing Policy Heavy Metals Testing Unit Conversion Establishing Limits for Compressed Air Testing Environmental Testing Limits For Dry Pulse Processing Facility Specific Migration testing and the alternative - screening method
[Ad]

Hi,

What parameters would you like to test exactly?

For example water test..are you testing for Chlorine, pH or E. coli?

What are you doing ATP Test on? Employee hands ?

What type of fat do you want to test..and what for, moisture content?

Without specific details one cannot decide which test method should be adopted.

thanks for reply 

for water 

1- ph 

2-tds

3-chlorin

and atp for entrapment  only 

and fat for Pies and croissant  

thanks 

Hi basim,

thanks for reply 

for water 

1- ph  - use a pH meter for accuracy. Approx. Portable result by pH test strips.

2-tds - standard text book on water analysis, Probably need a lab.

3-chlorine - use  DPD tablets/Lovibond meter. Portable possible.

and atp for entrapment  only - what does entrapment mean ?

and fat for Pies and croissant  - standard food analysis textbook, use Soxhlet extraction procedure. Need a lab.

thanks 

Thanks
For ph and microbiology section okay I found sop
And did I need chlorine and hardness test for water or not requirement

ATP for mixer and filing tanks

Thanks

Thanks

And did I need chlorine and hardness test for water or not requirement -  do you mean to check safety/quality ? if using metropolitan water supply and reliable safety/quality, maybe not. (unless a baked product  is sensitive which seems unlikely)

ATP for mixer and filing tanks - ATP procedure is swab surface  + meter, eg google Hygiena ATP  test kit

Thanks

2 Likes
Thanks for support

Thanks

And did I need chlorine and hardness test for water or not requirement -  do you mean to check safety/quality ? if using metropolitan water supply and reliable safety/quality, maybe not. (unless a baked product  is sensitive which seems unlikely)

ATP for mixer and filing tanks - ATP procedure is swab surface  + meter, eg google Hygiena ATP  test kit

Thanks

It is true

Similar Discussion Topics
New Amazon Dietary Supplement Testing Policy Heavy Metals Testing Unit Conversion Establishing Limits for Compressed Air Testing Environmental Testing Limits For Dry Pulse Processing Facility Specific Migration testing and the alternative - screening method Compressed air testing needed? Modified Atmospheric Packaging and Testing for Gaseous Contaminants Modified Atmospheric Packaging and Testing for Gaseous Contaminants Modified Atmospheric Packaging and Testing for Gaseous Contaminants Salmonella testing