What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What is your favorite industry related tool?

Started by , Aug 15 2019 08:06 PM
14 Replies

I'm interested in hearing what everyone's favorite "tool" is, and why.

It can be anything;

- Software

- Calibration equipment

- Knife

- A particular document

- etc etc

If you think the question is too broad, what tool contributes most to your productivity and effectiveness?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Anybody have a favorite brand of CO2/O2 MAP Gas Analyzer? HACCP in the sugar industry SSAFE Risk Assessment Tool (Report Interpretation)
[Ad]

Micro cassette recorder 

Infared digital temp gun

Oh how I love excel  :giggle:

Another vote for Excel, makes organising and data analysis so much easier

I feel the portable ATP reader is worth a mention too :ejut:

Labeling software! Saves SO much time and effort! Genesis R&D to be exact! 

Excel is my best friend  :spoton:

Genesis is great, however to save money I use recipal.

1 Like

My brain.

My leatherman multi-tool.

My flashlight.

Excel is the excellent tool, where i prepare my hazard analysis, list of certificates & licenses and their due date for expiry, calibration due dates with all conditional formatting and formulae etc,, and so many other things in excel makes my work easier, user friendly and faster.

Mahantesh

Genesis is great, however to save money I use recipal.

Is recipal free? Or just less pricey than Genesis?

Is recipal free? Or just less pricey than Genesis?

it is $50 a month roughly

it is a website https://www.recipal.com/sign_up

check it out!

1 Thank

Flashlight and IR thermometer!

My current favorite tool is our new cooler temperature monitors. I can now see the temperatures from anywhere and get alerts if a cooler gets out of range.

It may sound weird, but ‌I‌ really appreciate Manual Juice Press I’m using when working. Athena had always made my life easier since I started working with beverages.

We have proprietary software that creates control charts based on our processing and lab data that is infinitely useful.  

Excel is a love/hate... It's not what I would consider my "favorite" tool (QC software is on my wishlist), but is used frequently and gets the job done. 

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Anybody have a favorite brand of CO2/O2 MAP Gas Analyzer? HACCP in the sugar industry SSAFE Risk Assessment Tool (Report Interpretation) Food technology applications in the industry Migration Testing of Bulk Containers for the Food Industry Test for determining Milk Fat adulteration in the dairy Industry. IFS 1.3.3 - Risk assessment related investments Prerequisite program trainings in food industry