What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Elevated TVC Counts post bake

Started by , Aug 16 2019 07:10 AM
3 Replies

Good Morning Everyone,

I'm hoping to gain some advice. In recent weeks I'm starting to see elevated TVC Colonies 10^3 post back in gingerbread and cupcakes, and I'm trying to understand why. As far as I'm aware, nothing has changed in the process, which leads me to the thought process, has something changed with how Operators are cleaning. It feels like biofilms and probably a lack of disinfectant as part of the cleaning process.

Welcome your thoughts.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Elevated APC in Municiple/Facility Water
[Ad]

Do you run verification of the cleaning i.e. visual/ATP ? Any changes in the cleaning chemicals or dilution - are titrations regular and ok?

Carry out visual cleaning. I've checked titrations, and all found to be in spec. I have noticed that I had low level TVC in water last week, and wondering if there is a link there

Good Morning Everyone,

I'm hoping to gain some advice. In recent weeks I'm starting to see elevated TVC Colonies 10^3 post back in gingerbread and cupcakes, and I'm trying to understand why. As far as I'm aware, nothing has changed in the process, which leads me to the thought process, has something changed with how Operators are cleaning. It feels like biofilms and probably a lack of disinfectant as part of the cleaning process.

Welcome your thoughts.

Need some typical data vs some "elevated"  data.

Need TVC methodology.

in-house ?

JFI, the accuracy of TVC data is notoriously variable and can often vary with analyst/sampling.

Carry out visual cleaning. I've checked titrations, and all found to be in spec. I have noticed that I had low level TVC in water last week, and wondering if there is a link there

Hopefully not also in the thousands.

Similar Discussion Topics
Elevated APC in Municiple/Facility Water