What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How many audits do you have per year?

Started by , Aug 16 2019 06:42 PM
6 Replies

hi!

how many audits do you defend per year?

I was wondering that I have to many: 2 per month, this is 24 a year!

thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Will unannounced audits cause more people to leave the QA field? Frequency of Internal Audits Fssc22000 v5.1 Audits SQF Ed. 9 Internal Audits and Inspections SOP Example Who is permitted to carry out Internal Audits?
[Ad]

Defend?

I'd say around 10. Do you hold any accreditation?

Not sure I'd use the term "defend" also. I can appreciate where you're coming from, but auditors aren't an 'enemy', makes me wonder if everything is above board.

Also I picture auditors running towards your site with spears, your QAs pulling up the drawbridge :lol:
1 Thank

it should be said "host"? ok, thanks! in Spain we say defend...

Hi Everyone,

I'm newcomer, i promoted QA manager for paints manufacturing. I not having experience for audit external. So that, are you having any experience for audit please sharing with me?. 

Special, SQP (supplier quality program) & BIO, need risk assessment critical. I hope everyone can help me. thanks so much !

We are SQF certified for both food safety and quality.   We have at least 12 customer audits throughout the year in addition to SQF.  

We are both BRC and IFS unannounced but still at least one customer audit per month , sometimes couple.

Similar Discussion Topics
Will unannounced audits cause more people to leave the QA field? Frequency of Internal Audits Fssc22000 v5.1 Audits SQF Ed. 9 Internal Audits and Inspections SOP Example Who is permitted to carry out Internal Audits? BRCGS 3.5.5 - Non Conformance for not scheduling audits based on risk assessment Do rack pins need adding to monthly housekeeping audits? BRC annual management review and internal audit running less than a year? Animal Welfare Certificate for SQF audits Internal audits risk assessment in food production