What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Category Question

Started by , Aug 24 2019 09:04 PM
4 Replies

Hello from Mexico!, in the company that i work had a process, this is eggplant mixed (marinate) with soy sauce, mirin, algae oil, rice bran oil, sugar, konjac root powder, we pasteurized (90C), pack and freeze, in last SQF audit (unannonced) the auditor told us that this is category 18, we think is 14, please help i'm confused =(

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA) Question about a Misleading label SQF Code Sector Question SQF Internal Audit Documentation question SQF Practitioner Question
[Ad]
What does your scope say, not what you think it should be?

Could be both 14 and 18.

I am leaning to 18 however.

Yup, category 18 makes more sense.

Thank you for your answer, our scope is IQF and Frozen Fruits and Vegetables

What does your scope say, not what you think it should be?

Could be both 14 and 18.

I am leaning to 18 however.

Thank you for your answer, our scope is IQF and Frozen Fruits and Vegetables

Your scope would include the FSC and corresponding name of that FSC and then show the products you have under the scope.

Similar Discussion Topics
Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA) Question about a Misleading label SQF Code Sector Question SQF Internal Audit Documentation question SQF Practitioner Question Nutritional Facts Question Having trouble figuring out what product category this falls into Setting up new syrup product line and have CCP question? Category selection for minerals and feed supplements in FSSC V5.1? Biological Hazards Question