What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Frozen Food Packaging

Started by , Aug 28 2019 03:48 PM
1 Reply

I have a question regarding the packaging of frozen product.  We are a packaging company and we pack frozen vegetable, bread, and meat (chicken). For frozen vegetables will I have to write a HACCP plan for each frozen vegetable or can they be grouped together by color?

Any and all advice is welcomed thank you.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations Checking frozen incoming material using digital probe thermometer Frozen meals - cooling requirements Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. Small manufacturer frozen ready meal process steps
[Ad]

I have a question regarding the packaging of frozen product.  We are a packaging company and we pack frozen vegetable, bread, and meat (chicken). For frozen vegetables will I have to write a HACCP plan for each frozen vegetable or can they be grouped together by color?

Any and all advice is welcomed thank you.

You can probably group them by "vegetables" if they have similar flowcharts/hazards and the same CCPs. But I anticipate they may not ???

Similar Discussion Topics
Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations Checking frozen incoming material using digital probe thermometer Frozen meals - cooling requirements Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. Small manufacturer frozen ready meal process steps Customer labeling of frozen pizza IQF (Individual Quick Frozen) Certficiation What are acceptable limits for compressed air testing for raw frozen beef steaks? Transportation of a frozen ingredient High CO2 concentration in frozen warehouse filled with cranberries