What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Started by , Aug 29 2019 05:49 PM
3 Replies

Hello Everyone, 

I am from Canada I have been working as a Quality Assurance for Seafood processing plant for 8 years now.

And I recently started to work for a new company called north taste flavorings. We process seafood concentrates.

I love this forum its so great to have a place we`re most of the people think a like. 

I am also french and Have 5 years in BRC certification knowledge. This new place I work now would like to evently work in 

getting BRC certified. So I will not be bored working here. With all this said I have to get back to my work.

Have a great day everyone.

2 Likes
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member
[Ad]

Welcome Northtaste!

Interestingly enough I depart next week for a month at a seafood processing company to help them develop their SQF program.

1 Like

Welcome Northtaste :welcome:

Best of luck with the BRC preparation in your new workplace

Welcome Northtaste! You have a great experience and best luck.

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member... New member introduction