What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Cannabis Edibles Potency

Started by , Aug 30 2019 03:54 PM
0 Reply

Hellllllo all 

Recently a lot of information has been swirling about the web saying that THC potency testing in inaccurate at best in high fat foods (mainly containing chocolate) and the chatter seems to be that they analytical types do not know why potency is all over the place when testing

Can anyone share what VALIDATED method your using/plan on using???????????   Also, I've been getting mixed comments from the 3 labs available to me...............and i don't want to have a potency that i know mathematically to be correct, land in in recall waters because of an analytical error

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Cannabis baked goods HACCP for Cannabis cultivation - no CCPs? Seriously considering moving over to cannabis compliance Validate cleaning in cannabis packaging room New to cannabis industry, looking forward to discussing topics and learning in this new area
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Cannabis baked goods HACCP for Cannabis cultivation - no CCPs? Seriously considering moving over to cannabis compliance Validate cleaning in cannabis packaging room New to cannabis industry, looking forward to discussing topics and learning in this new area Does cannabis oil react with or prevent pathogen growth on equipment?