What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Changing Certification Body for SQF audit

Started by , Sep 10 2019 04:14 PM
3 Replies

Hello all,

i can;t find our contract with NSF, Does anybody know how much notice I need to give them if I want to change the certification body?

Thank you!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Changing from Hot Fill to Tunnel Pasteurization Changing audit re-certification date Getting approval for changing specifications Changing Jobs Changing procedure when moving from low risk to high risk, high care
[Ad]

Assuming your last audit was good and you have found a new CB that that you want, there is no time-lag for separating from them.

Normally you write to them by email, showing the new CB and request everything be transferred over to the new company.

If you owe anything to the sooner former CB you will need to clear your account with them before they will release you - the new company should be copied so that a smooth transitiion is completed.

A letter by certfied mail should be sent with the same info on it to the soon to be former CB.

1 Like3 Thanks

Assuming your last audit was good and you have found a new CB that that you want, there is no time-lag for separating from them.

Normally you write to them by email, showing the new CB and request everything be transferred over to the new company.

If you owe anything to the sooner former CB you will need to clear your account with them before they will release you - the new company should be copied so that a smooth transitiion is completed.

A letter by certfied mail should be sent with the same info on it to the soon to be former CB.

Thank you Glenn,

You are very helpful as usual!

Thanks, our pleasure!

Similar Discussion Topics
Changing from Hot Fill to Tunnel Pasteurization Changing audit re-certification date Getting approval for changing specifications Changing Jobs Changing procedure when moving from low risk to high risk, high care Allergens Management - Shared Canteen and Changing Area Traceability Problem - changing lot numbers Changing room design standard BRC / FSSC standard requirements for clean hygiene room / changing room design SQF Re-Cert changing Audit Date