What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Pre-ops needed when doing ATP?

Started by , Sep 12 2019 10:51 PM
4 Replies

Hi, my company does not do Pre-ops but they do ATP in many of the machines. I asked why they don't do pre-ops and they said because we do ATP and if ATP is good that covers it. Is this correct? It does make sense in some ways, is there a regulation that companies must have pre-ops? 

Thank you.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Compressed air testing needed? FSVP - what is needed in addition to HARPC supply-chain program? Enzymes - Are they needed on the Ingredients List? Rigour during 3rd party audits is needed now! SQF 2.7.1.3 Food Defense Challenge - all elements needed?
[Ad]

No, it falls under CS 101.

1 Thank

Sorry but what is CS101 I google it but queries didn't make too much sense

You should be doing a visual inspection of all the areas that you do not swab.

Yes I agree in doing visual inspection of the areas we don't swab, that's what I'm going to do. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Compressed air testing needed? FSVP - what is needed in addition to HARPC supply-chain program? Enzymes - Are they needed on the Ingredients List? Rigour during 3rd party audits is needed now! SQF 2.7.1.3 Food Defense Challenge - all elements needed? When is fumigation needed? Advice needed: How do I choose a Certification Body (SQF)? Amazon Meltable Letter Needed Opinions needed on selecting a Food Safety Standard Safe Work Procedures needed for a bakery