What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Allergen statements for sanitizers and food grade lubricants

Started by , Sep 17 2019 01:58 PM
2 Replies

I cant believe how much trouble I am in trying to recieve allergen statements for Purell sanitizers and lubricates for lift truck.     I have tried going directly to the manufacturer however , I still have not recieved anything after a week.   

Does anyone have these or offer any advice ? 

Carolynn 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allergen checklist to supplier Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Allergen Specific factory wear Allergen declaration for gelatin? Allergen Management
[Ad]

I might recommend looking for a different brand/manufacturer that can provide allergen statements and any other documents that you need and switch. 

Good luck! 

GoJo the maker of Purrell will send you an alergen statement - ask for their risk department...

1-330-255-6000

We have no issues getting allergen statements from companies.

For the lubricants, just ask for the risk department and tell them what you need.

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Allergen checklist to supplier Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Allergen Specific factory wear Allergen declaration for gelatin? Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan Lychee Nut Management as an Allergen Allergen Risk Assessment Carryover Non Allergen Allergen Label Checks