What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have an audit checklist for FSSC v.5?

Started by , Sep 18 2019 04:00 AM
18 Replies

Is there any have an audit checklist for FSSC v.5

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
AIB audit scoring and audit checklist AIB Checklist Lastest Version HACCP Meeting checklist What Audit Software are you using? FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1
[Ad]

Is there any have an audit checklist for FSSC v.5

afaik, the "nearest" answer to yr request is here -

https://www.ifsqn.co...18/#entry143928

Thanks.

Hi All,

I have done a checklist, but did not change into question.  Hope this helps.  Inputs appreciated.  Use at your own risk.  ^_^

Attached Files

3 Likes28 Thanks

Hi All,

I have done a checklist, but did not change into question.  Hope this helps.  Inputs appreciated.  Use at your own risk.  ^_^

Hi fuse,

Thank you for the nice Excel. Much appreciate yr Herculean efforts. :thumbup:

There may be a few errors in the "Additional Requirements" portion.

The fssc22000 scheme seems to have already been updated several times in 2019. I have attached the (stated "partial") July 2019 Gap version below, not sure if "current".

partial gap analysis,july 2019.pdf   123.39KB   1235 downloads

Above suggests 2.5.9 is missing from excel and detail in 2.5.7 is incomplete.

However there may be a later version where 2.5.9 is removed (et al.....) ?

1 Like3 Thanks

Hi,

FSSC checklist is excellent and complying the FSSC May' 2019 update.

Detailed changes are already available in FSSC 4 scheme downloads.

Only point which may not be relevant for Manufacturing unit are to be added for the said categories-

2.5.8 FORMULATION OF PRODUCTS (FOOD CHAIN CATEGORY D)
The organization shall have in place procedures to manage the use of ingredients that contain nutrients that can have adverse animal health impact.

2.5.9 TRANSPORT AND DELIVERY (FOOD CHAIN CATEGORY FI)
The organization shall ensure that product is transported and delivered under conditions which minimize the potential for contamination.

Regards

Nitin Rana
1 Like1 Thank

Hi,

FSSC checklist is excellent and complying the FSSC May' 2019 update.

Detailed changes are already available in FSSC 4 scheme downloads.

Only point which may not be relevant for Manufacturing unit are to be added for the said categories-

2.5.8 FORMULATION OF PRODUCTS (FOOD CHAIN CATEGORY D)
The organization shall have in place procedures to manage the use of ingredients that contain nutrients that can have adverse animal health impact.

2.5.9 TRANSPORT AND DELIVERY (FOOD CHAIN CATEGORY FI)
The organization shall ensure that product is transported and delivered under conditions which minimize the potential for contamination.

Regards

Nitin Rana

Thks but note that May is not the latest update.

See  Post 5.

Dear Charles,

I mean Relevant changes are mentioned in the checklist for the manufacturing sites. Overview of changes are changed many time later also.

Regards

Nitin Rana

Hi All,

its really good one.

Can I be a bit cheeky here ;)

Does anyone have an excel audit checklist for FSSC v5.1?

Thanking you!

Can I be a bit cheeky here ;)

Does anyone have an excel audit checklist for FSSC v5.1?

Thanking you!

Also looking for the same  :giggle:  Let me know if you are able to find one

Thanks

Here you go!

Question-based audit checklists derived from:

a) ISO 22000:2018

b) ISO/TS 22002-1:2009

c) FSSC Ver5.1 additional requirements

Use at your own risk.

6 Likes10 Thanks

Here you go!

Use at your own risk.

Hi Max,

Thanks for the prodigious efforts.

I have one tiny suggestion. Might be simpler to make all the questions answerable Yes/No. Plus a comment column for "NO". Regardless, many thanks. :thumbup:

1 Like

Hi 

Need to conduct an internal audit in preparation for external audit for FSSC 5.0 certification. 

Does anyone has any sample Audit questionaires to ask pertaining to quality controls?

Hi 

Need to conduct an internal audit in preparation for external audit for FSSC 5.0 certification. 

Does anyone has any sample Audit questionaires to ask pertaining to quality controls?

Post 12 ?

(not sure what you mean by "quality controls", this is a safety-oriented Standard)

Sorry for not being clear.  I am task to audit their Quality department. Do you have any suggested clause that I should focus on?

for a Food Mfg Company.

Sorry for not being clear.  I am task to audit their Quality department. Do you have any suggested clause that I should focus on?

for a Food Mfg Company.

Hi Chylee,

I guess you will need to decide what aspects/auditable Clauses of the Standard are related to/responsibility of  the "Quality" Department. The latter terminology is a rather unusual designation IMEX.

The entire HACCP-related segment is presumably an operational "biggie". And some of the add-ons, eg Food Fraud.

Here you go!

Use at your own risk.

MadMax thank you for this

Can I be a nag... :ejut:  would you be so kind to upload these documents in an editable version like excel or word , pretty please  :giggle:

TIA

MadMax thank you for this

Can I be a nag... :ejut:  would you be so kind to upload these documents in an editable version like excel or word , pretty please  :giggle:

TIA

@MadMax..... just checking if you have these in editable versions

thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
AIB audit scoring and audit checklist AIB Checklist Lastest Version HACCP Meeting checklist What Audit Software are you using? FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 Upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Fssc package FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification