What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Validation Study to the increase in Tropomyocin/Allergen level in crab

Started by , Sep 18 2019 05:35 AM
5 Replies

Hi Everyone,

I would like to conduct a validation study re: Increase in tropomysosin or allergenic level in crab vs the following parameters:

- Harvest and Picking time

- Line Cleaning Change over procedure 

Can you give me inputs if I am on the right track or If I am missing some important parameters.

Thanks a lot... :) 

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Metal Detector Validation
[Ad]

Hi Everyone,

I would like to conduct a validation study re: Increase in tropomysosin or allergenic level in crab vs the following parameters:

- Harvest and Picking time

- Line Cleaning Change over procedure 

Can you give me inputs if I am on the right track or If I am missing some important parameters.

Thanks a lot... :) 

Hi Joanne,

Above parameters are quite useful criteria to determine the validation, however I would suggest workers hand washing practice shall also be added.

Interested to know other members thoughts too.

Kind regards

Inam

1 Thank

References ??

1 Thank

Hi Inam,

Yes, I have included as part of my validation study the effectiveness and frequency of the hand washing practice. 

Thanks a lot for your reply. :) 

Hi Joanne,

Above parameters are quite useful criteria to determine the validation, however I would suggest workers hand washing practice shall also be added.

Interested to know other members thoughts too.

Kind regards

Inam

Hi Charles,

This is just part of the validation we would like to conduct so as to improve our process controls and allergen controls in place. 

References ??

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Metal Detector Validation What should be included in a cook validation? What is meant by an SQFI Validation Audit? Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence