What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Cleaning in production infant formula

Started by , Sep 19 2019 01:34 AM
1 Reply

In my factory, Infant formula will done like that, for ex:

6h00: begin production

11h00: end production

22h00: must be cleaning all tool and equipment before production again. Because, regulation: if stop over 8 hours, must be cleaning again before production.

I am finding documents for regulation about the time to stop must be cleaning in Infant formula.

If you have any recommend, please help me.

Many thanks.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Cleaning of Hoses Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Foaming machines in a cleaning management system
[Ad]

Hi,

Since you are manufacturing infant formulae, cleaning and sanitation is must even production stops for 4 hours. Ours is powder product, We follow the same procedure. 

In case line stops for 2 hours, then QA should inspect the line and do Swabbing before start of production.

Mahantesh

1 Like2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Cleaning of Hoses Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Foaming machines in a cleaning management system HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Water hoses and nozzles - maintenance and cleaning schedule Cleaning methods and chemicals for plastic IBCs?