What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

CCP and OPRP for an ambient food storage warehouse

Started by , Sep 21 2019 12:53 PM
1 Reply

Hi

I have a warehouse which store only Packed Food materials. There is no any Processing or packing in premises. Can you all help us to design the HACCP Plan. I need help to set CCP and OPRP.

Process steps are:

Receiving of Packed Food Materials in cartons

Unloading 

Storage on plallets

dipatch

Regards

Rajesh Sisodia

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Hi

I have a warehouse which store only Packed Food materials. There is no any Processing or packing in premises. Can you all help us to design the HACCP Plan. I need help to set CCP and OPRP.

Process steps are:

Receiving of Packed Food Materials in cartons

Unloading 

Storage on plallets

dipatch

Regards

Rajesh Sisodia

It may depend on the details (eg product/status/presentation) of the process steps you mention.

And the FS Standard.

Offhand I would speculate that, with "everything being compliant with specification", there are no significant hazards so no  CCPs or OPRPs for a standard like fssc22000. But only speculation.

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan