What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Using an FDA Registered Facility ?

Started by , Sep 25 2019 05:43 PM
2 Replies

Greetings, 

I am a QC Manager for a pet food company  and I wanted to launch my own non competitive product line (CBD dietary supplement.)

The owner said I can use the facility on a Sunday to batch my product. 

What are the potential risks the owner would be exposing his company to ? 

If the FDA shuts me down(not that that would happen) would it affect the Owners dog treat business. Could FDA suspend his operation. 

Assume that my process and his are completely and safely isolated from each other. 

I can't find much information about a company that pays to use another companies facility. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility Fumes in the Production Facility Environmental Testing Limits For Dry Pulse Processing Facility What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? Pallet treatment standards for a food facility
[Ad]

So, is this like a shared kitchen operation?

Next, is the owners company GFSI cert'd?

I can see RISK written all over everything for the owner and your operation.

1 Like1 Thank

Yes we are GSFI certified. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility Fumes in the Production Facility Environmental Testing Limits For Dry Pulse Processing Facility What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? Pallet treatment standards for a food facility Environmental Monitoring guidance Seafood facility Water testing at new facility HACCP annual reassessment form for RTE facility Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? Can we test the water used in our facility using water testing kits?