What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF desk audit question

Started by , Oct 02 2019 07:44 PM

attachment added

3 Replies

We just had our desk audit and corrected all of our non conformance on our SOP. but they are asking us to fill out a P1F9 Form for root cause analyses and corrective action and including a preventive action against recurring on each non conformance we had to fix. can someone show me an example of how you would fill this out. Its just so hard for me to explain how to prevent something from recurring when it was something I forgot to mention or add on my SOP. The only thing my auditor said was to fix and add the information we missed for the non comformances. can someone please help me out. 

sample.docx   13.58KB   25 downloads

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage
[Ad]

Prevention could be a more through check(second check by someone else other than you), increasing verification from annual to twice/year perhaps?

attachment added

Attached Files

1 Like1 Thank

Thank You

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA) Question about a Misleading label Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist