What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO for Swab test & air monitoring test

Started by , Oct 13 2019 02:11 AM
1 Reply

Dear all, Hi

Hope anyone can share what is the ISO for swab test & air monitoring test (open plate method).

there are so many procedure & I could find what is the correct one.

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Microbiological Test Standard BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces What does SQF require one to test in the compressed air that has indirect contact with food? Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP?
[Ad]

Dear all, Hi

Hope anyone can share what is the ISO for swab test & air monitoring test (open plate method).

there are so many procedure & I could find what is the correct one.

Thank you

For air monitoring I think you are referring to "passive" methodology.  This is described in ISO14698

A related sampling methodology is also used in some APHA Food Standards, eg see file sh1 in this link -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ent/#entry81054

Swab sampling is covered by ISO 18593 (and also, I think, in ISO14698)

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Microbiological Test Standard BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces What does SQF require one to test in the compressed air that has indirect contact with food? Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Test kit to verify that all sanitizer residues are completely removed Assessing the need for zoning and Enviromental monitoring Developing an Environment / ATP Swab Program Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test?