What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have any TACCP templates/studies to share?

Started by , Oct 28 2019 11:25 AM
7 Replies

Hello All,

As a wholesaler and distributor of ambient, chilled and frozen foods, we need to implement a TACCP study, risk assessments and a flow chart in line with the STS Food Safety Standard For food suppliers & distributors. Whilst I am confident with HACCP, this seems to have thrown me a little and although I have read through the PAS 96: 2017, it's not sinking in.

We have assembled the TACCP team but haven't really got much further - does anyone have any templates/studies that they would be willing to share with me?

Many thanks

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? G72/2 TACCP/VACCP Threat and vulnerability assessments - food fraud and food defence a practical guide VACCP and TACCP template required FSSC 22000 v5.1 templates
[Ad]

Hello All,

As a wholesaler and distributor of ambient, chilled and frozen foods, we need to implement a TACCP study, risk assessments and a flow chart in line with the STS Food Safety Standard For food suppliers & distributors. Whilst I am confident with HACCP, this seems to have thrown me a little and although I have read through the PAS 96: 2017, it's not sinking in.

We have assembled the TACCP team but haven't really got much further - does anyone have any templates/studies that they would be willing to share with me?

Many thanks

Can try -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ed/#entry121857

Same thread also has nice VACCP if you require.

1 Thank

See this sample TACCP template for dairy plant. You can use it as a reference. 

See this sample TACCP template for dairy plant. You can use it as a reference. 

Where ?

Where ?

Apologies, I missed to click on "attach file". No you can see teh attachment.

Your feedback will be appreciated.

Attached Files

2 Thanks

Apologies, I missed to click on "attach file". No you can see teh attachment.

Your feedback will be appreciated.

hI bmtariq,

thks attachment.

the threats are perhaps somewhat generic/repetitive

the data is extremely repetitive

I wondered what the priority decision criteria were ?

The single reported  "high" seems illogical/incorrect ?

Regardless, appreciate the useful example. Thanks.

1 Thank

hI bmtariq,

thks attachment.

the threats are perhaps somewhat generic/repetitive

the data is extremely repetitive

I wondered what the priority decision criteria were ?

The single reported  "high" seems illogical/incorrect ?

Regardless, appreciate the useful example. Thanks.

Thanks for your useful feedback. The threats are almost similar in most of the cases where we have similar conditions. The priority is high where there is no QA check and the only line of defence is mentioned. We reinforce the check by having sessions and trainings with the responsible as have mentioned at the end of this format.

Looking forward for a sample from your side. It will also help us to improve.

Thanks for your useful feedback. The threats are almost similar in most of the cases where we have similar conditions. The priority is high where there is no QA check and the only line of defence is mentioned. We reinforce the check by having sessions and trainings with the responsible as have mentioned at the end of this format.

Looking forward for a sample from your side. It will also help us to improve.

Hi bmtariq,

Re- high, Ahh, I see. Maybe you  need 2 more columns for clarification.

Can compare the data in one linked in Post 2, there are some interesting variations.

Similar Discussion Topics
Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? G72/2 TACCP/VACCP Threat and vulnerability assessments - food fraud and food defence a practical guide VACCP and TACCP template required FSSC 22000 v5.1 templates ISO 22000:2018 Templates Can anyone share an example of the Equipment Management SOP and Checklist Does anyone have an Ethical Sourcing Policy to share? How to share certification work and costs with external company? FSSC 22000 Validation and Verification Procedure Templates and Forms