What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

RMP New Zealand Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) VS. GFSI

Started by , Oct 28 2019 06:36 PM
2 Replies

Hello all,

I am not sure how much information there is out there on this forum regarding this topic.  Any insight would be helpful.  My company is in the process of approving a vendor from New Zealand, and we generally require our Vendors to have GFSI certification, but the vendor has RMP New Zealand Ministry for Primary Industries.  I would like to compare the Audit/food safety requirements but there is not a lot of information on the web.  if anyone has knowledge of these food safety schemes, that would be helpful.

Thank you,

MBrown  

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Which microbials should a pre-packaged food be tested for to be GFSI certified? What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging? Is it possible to pass a GFSI audit with a poor food safety culture?
[Ad]

RMP is a Risk Management Professional.

3-4 day course teaches how to identify risk and midigate, etc.

Not an = to GFSI.

RMP  is  the NZ Government's MPI Risk Management Programme. Suggest you go to the website   https://www.mpi.govt...ent-programmes/

Regards

Kathy

Similar Discussion Topics
First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Which microbials should a pre-packaged food be tested for to be GFSI certified? What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging? Is it possible to pass a GFSI audit with a poor food safety culture? GFSI Certified and Allergen Free Repacking How to approve suppliers without a GFSI recognized certificate? Microbiological swabs in plastic films industries and it's limit What is GFSI and How Does It Apply to Compressed Air? What is GFSI and How Does It Apply to Compressed Air?