What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO 17025 UKAS Accreditation Requirements

Started by , Nov 11 2019 03:46 PM
3 Replies

Hello,

Would there be anyone that have gone through the UKAS accreditation process?

I was wondering if there a must in what methods to choose from or as long as we can prove it's accurate we can move forward with it? I mean the equipment we choose and the process itself.

also, if someone would be able to give some more tips please let me know and we could have a chat privately and I would be able to give a little bit more information regarding the type of products we are handling as well

Any tips in general would be very much appreciated. 

Regards.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? Frozen meals - cooling requirements Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging
[Ad]

IIRC there is flexibility on methods, as long as you can demonstrate that they are implemented in accordance with the requirements of the standard.

I've only got passing familiarity from using labs for subcontracted work though.

P.S. If you can update the thread title to mention ISO17025 you may also get more input from overseas ;)

1 Thank

Thank you so much!

Hello,

Would there be anyone that have gone through the UKAS accreditation process?

I was wondering if there a must in what methods to choose from or as long as we can prove it's accurate we can move forward with it? I mean the equipment we choose and the process itself.

also, if someone would be able to give some more tips please let me know and we could have a chat privately and I would be able to give a little bit more information regarding the type of products we are handling as well

Any tips in general would be very much appreciated. 

Regards.

Hi Qualified,

I anticipate that the UKAS requirements are clearly laid out/published "somewhere".

There is actually (somewhere) on this Forum , a well-known text detailing the practical requirements to comply with iso17025.

Similar Discussion Topics
New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? Frozen meals - cooling requirements Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging Requirements for Work In Process WIP Requirements for packaging SQF Requirements - Pest Control Cannot get SALSA accreditation because of using co-packer Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements