What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Determining what should be on the verification and validation schedule

Started by , Nov 19 2019 07:13 PM
3 Replies

For SQF, How do you determine what needs to be on the  verification and validation schedule?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, 

Thank You

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Determining Root Cause Test for determining Milk Fat adulteration in the dairy Industry. IFS 4.4.5 - determining the impact of services on finished products Mock Recall Exercise: Determining Recall Classification (Metal Contamination) Hazard assessment methodology in food for determining CCP or OPRP?
[Ad]
1 Like1 Thank

Hi Food Scientist,

It's a well-intentioned  'tip" sheet but unfortunately SQF auditors commonly deviate from the  Validation ref mentioned (near obsolete).

Many, many previous threads here well illustrate SQF's Dinosaurial individuality on this topic. SQF have tried to modernise but auditor resistance seems rock-like.

SQF Verification is typically less controversial which makes one wonder why this constituted 90% of the tip sheet.

@Brenda Mae - here is old example of the 2 SQF terminologies which theoretically is "outdated" but may well remain current - 

https://www.ifsqn.co...ams/#entry56545

Thank You All! 

I really appreciate your help. This has been a tough one for me to get through. I have someone else's version and he wants me to convert to his way. He has too much paperwork specific to each validation. Like an Internal audit specific to each validation.

It seems he is making it more complicated than it needs to be.

Again, Thanks Everyone for your help, and attached bits of info. Have an Awesome Day!!

Similar Discussion Topics
Determining Root Cause Test for determining Milk Fat adulteration in the dairy Industry. IFS 4.4.5 - determining the impact of services on finished products Mock Recall Exercise: Determining Recall Classification (Metal Contamination) Hazard assessment methodology in food for determining CCP or OPRP? Determining who is responsible for each clause in ISO 9001:2015 Determining QA Sample Size and method GFSI certification - determining which SQF standard to use Determining SQF audit scope for a Winery and very small Brewery Determining requirement to conduct analytical tests on a lot basis?