What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introduction

Started by , Nov 26 2019 06:58 AM
3 Replies

Hello Team IFSQN,

My name is Kaoma Bowa, Chemical Engineer working for Zambia Sugar in the Quality and Food Safety department for the past 19 months now. My past 12 years has been in Sugar processing, laboratory, Packaging operations, Supply planning prior to this position. My earlier working life was in Mineral processing (Cobalt and Copper) after my graduation from Birmingham University in 1995.

I joined the sugar industry in 2006 and attended a HACCP training in Malawi in 2008. This marked my first interest in Food Processing and management. I like what am doing now and this Network will be absolute magic to me!!

Zambia Sugar produces SKU sizes of Bulk, 1075kg, 50kg, 10kg, 2kg, 1kg, 500g, 330g, 190g and 5g packs from Brown and Refined Sugar lines, All these for direct consumption except the bulk sugar for reprocessing. The plant produces +2000 tons total Sugar per day.

Zambia Sugar is FSSC22000 Version 4.1 certified and currently working on upgrade to version 5.0

I will definitely post some Topic soon.

Kind regards,

Kaoma Bowa

1 Like1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction
[Ad]

Good morning and welcome Kaoma Bowa!

1 Like

Welcome to IFSQN, Kaoma :welcome:

1 Like

Welcome on board Kaoma.

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction