What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for Supplier of Butter Storage Bags?

Started by , Dec 03 2019 04:54 PM
3 Replies

We pre-cut our butter in 33lb blocks and store them in food safe, 20"x18"x26" 1.5mil plastic, 1 time use bags. Our issue is that they have been losing their integrity and have become a foreign matter hazard. I have been trying to find replacement bags that are stronger and maybe even colored, but I cannot seem to find a supplier that carries them. Does anyone know where I might find something like this?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Allergen checklist to supplier Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9
[Ad]

They've got them in blue and pretty much any thickness you want. When looking for a local supplier try searching for "box liners food contact", that will help isolate the type of material you're looking for.

1 Like2 Thanks

You try Uline for food contact wrap?

1 Thank

I looked forever, and right after I posted this I found some box liners in blue that will hopefully do the trick. I'm not confident about their thickness but they will be a step up from what we are using. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Allergen checklist to supplier Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Customers want to rent our storage to store their products Warehouse Storage Practices What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area? Organic Audit - Food Storage and Distribution