What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Any Canadian Water Bottling Plant SQFP's out there?

Started by , Dec 03 2019 09:46 PM
3 Replies

Hey everybody!

I have recently (Sept 20th) started at the water bottling plant here in small town Alberta, Canada. I am starting to develop the SQF program ( we didn't have a quality control program for the past 40 years that the company has been in business, but we are moving to a new plant that is about 8x larger because the company has grown so much in recent years) looking to see if there are any other SQF Practitioners out there who may also be new to this program, we could bounce development ideas off of each other, and maybe help each other through this very overwhelming journey. My email is xxxxxx if you would like to email me, or we can chat on this feed. Thanks and i hope to hear from you guys :-)

Ashley

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor?
[Ad]

Hi Rose

please find attached PDF file.It may provide guidance for you to develop the SQFP for your plant.

Kind regards

Dr Humaid Khan

Managing Director

Halal International Services

Australia

Attached Files

Thank you Dr Khan. Just curious, is this document in ISO9001 format? It looks pretty different from SQF or BRC quality manual. 

Hi Rose

please find attached PDF file.It may provide guidance for you to develop the SQFP for your plant.

Kind regards

Dr Humaid Khan

Managing Director

Halal International Services

Australia

I think you can search bottled water on this forum...

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? Help with Process Development for Dressings, Sauce, Dips Plant Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Water Concentration recommended for a cooling bath using Sodium hypochlorite 12.5% Water hoses and nozzles - maintenance and cleaning schedule Customer complaints for excess water in onions