What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Product classification of quiche and meat pies?

Started by , Dec 05 2019 09:07 AM
1 Reply

Hi All,

I'm not sure how to classify a pie products ( quiche and meat pies) and flan will that be chilled RTE or bakery or egg and dairy products? 

I try to find relevant applicable  regulations for that type of product.

It is for my Uni work and I'm a bit confused, any advice really appreciated

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Scope of Certification product specific Stainless-steel grades for product-contact equipment Steel-it epoxy paint for equipment product-contact surfaces Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats?
[Ad]

Good day Anna, Pies and Quiches are baked products. If you are making these products this means you own a Bakery

Pies and Quiches (Vegetarian, Vigan or Regular) are Bakery products

Similar Discussion Topics
Scope of Certification product specific Stainless-steel grades for product-contact equipment Steel-it epoxy paint for equipment product-contact surfaces Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling Intestines - Edible Meat Product? Can I use up current packaging or is new required if the product formulation has changed?