What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

December 2019 - Member of the Month

Started by , Dec 05 2019 11:23 AM
16 Replies

I’m delighted to announce the December 2019 recipient of MOTM is our long serving comrade Charles C.  If you know anything about our forum you will know that Charles C. is here every day, pottering around, tending and pruning and keeping everything in order.  It is a very important duty and over the past 15 years Charles has been a great help to me and is an asset to the forum.  I know Charles has a cold at the moment, so please send him some warm wishes.

Congratulation and thanks,

Simon

4 Likes
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - December 2023 BoS List FSSC 22000 - updated December 2022 GFSI Steering Committee Sanctions IFS effective 8th December 2022 December 2022 - Member of the Month Decision Tree (Food Safety System Certification Version 5 December 2019 Guidance Documentation: ISO 22000 Interpretation)
[Ad]

Charles - good morning and congratulations.

Most certainly a wonderful asset here - you are very much appreciated!

1 Thank

Congratulations Charles, thank you for both your hugely knowledgeable contributions to the forum discussions and the moderating and work you do behind the scenes for IFSQN  :clap:

Hope you recover soon, I suggest some lemsip in an IFSQN mug  :ejut:

1 Thank

Congrats, Charles!

Bravo, Charles.

Always a pleasure to read your informed posts. Also amazing search skills in rounding up threads from the forum.

Marshall

Congrats Charles! He truly is an important asset here. He always knows what to ask when someone is asking for something! He has always helped me answer my 100 questions here :) 

Well done Charles; there couldn't be a more deserving recipient! :thumbup:

Hopefully the IFSQN mug has been upgraded to a case of IFSQN single malt!

Thank you Charles for your dedication to this forum and all of us who are seeking guidance and/or clarification.

Our resident microbiology expert and IFSQN Search Black Belt!

Thank you for all of your input, knowledge, and expertise.  Certainly an invaluable resource here on the website / forum.  Thank you sir.

Congrats Charles! Well deserved. 

Hi All,

Many thanks for all the kind words.

And many thanks for all the Knowledge i have gained from countless Members on this Forum. And the Admin of course. :thumbup:

Equal thanks to all the old/new Members who supply the queries for discussion on this Forum.  This is what keeps it going so Please keep them Coming.!

conrgatz charles.. :thumbup:

1 Thank

Congratulations! I am new and looking forward to reading your posts. 

1 Thank

Congrats Charles C, well deserved... Thanks for sharing your knowledge, there is always so much to learn from posts on this forum,

Simon: there should be 2 categories each month ... one for everyone else while one only reserved for Charles C (for his daily contribution to the the forums). :lol:

1 Like1 Thank

Simon: there should be 2 categories each month ... one for everyone else while one only reserved for Charles C (for his daily contribution to the the forums). :lol:

I like this idea. "And the Charles of the month is... Charles" :spoton:

1 Thank

Congrats Charles, You have always been a constant on this forum!  Well deserved.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - December 2023 BoS List FSSC 22000 - updated December 2022 GFSI Steering Committee Sanctions IFS effective 8th December 2022 December 2022 - Member of the Month Decision Tree (Food Safety System Certification Version 5 December 2019 Guidance Documentation: ISO 22000 Interpretation) Member of the Month - December 2021 December 2020 - Member of the Month December 2018 - Member of the Month December 2017 - Member of the Month December 2016 - Member of the Month