What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP plan for strawberry in the packhouse?

Started by , Dec 08 2019 04:05 PM
4 Replies

Hi, could you help me to do haccp plan for strawberry in the packhouse ? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

Hi, could you help me to do haccp plan for strawberry in the packhouse ? 

Hi mohamed,

Is this for any particular FS Standard ? Requirements can vary.

Also  an idea of flowchart/location of consumer, eg Local,  will assist relevance.

Dear Mr. Mohamed,

As per Mr. Charles reply, specify the food safety standard which one you are going to implement based on that many people will give ideas to make and approach HACCP plan.

I will attach a link here, hope it will help you!

https://safetycultur...mple-Report.pdf

Mohamed,

The forum is searchable.  Identify the sections of your product flow that you need to review and then search the forums for guidance.  Everything else we might send to you would be rehashing advice on similar threads on fresh produce.  Getting an online copy of SQF requirements would also be a great place to start.

Cheers! 

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?