What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Just coming in

Started by , Dec 10 2019 08:34 PM
3 Replies
My name is Nachafiya HAMMAN,I am a new member joining the forum today,looking forward to a great knowledge sharing and update in food safety. I am the Quality Control officer in-charge of my company and also the assistant food safety team leader of my company (food processing).
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Code Edition 9 - Amendments or Changes Coming in 2022? Meat Product coming in contact with no rinse sanitizer? SQF audit coming up, can someone tell me what FRS stands for? 5 Why's and coming up with a root cause Never a dull moment - Edition 9 coming
[Ad]

Hello from Norfolk, VA (USA) - welcome Nachafiya!

Welcome, Nachafiya :welcome:

Welcome, Nachafiya!

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Code Edition 9 - Amendments or Changes Coming in 2022? Meat Product coming in contact with no rinse sanitizer? SQF audit coming up, can someone tell me what FRS stands for? 5 Why's and coming up with a root cause Never a dull moment - Edition 9 coming Kill step validation once or ongoing on product coming out of ovens? Coming on board I have a problem with cans coming out of the retort rusted Employees coming to work in their company supplied uniforms Stop people from meat production coming into RTE room?