What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Integration of HACCP with Halal

Started by , Dec 11 2019 05:56 PM
3 Replies

Hi my name is Farhan. Recently, my professor assigned me to make a report about the integration of HACCP and Halal.

Can anybody help me by giving further explanation or other sources that i can find.

Sorry for my grammatical error if have.

Regards,

Farhan

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Integration of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Integration of ISO 9001:2015 into the Internal Audit Schedule Integration with Inventory management software GLOBALG.A.P - enough requirements without integration with ISO 9001? Integration of the QMS in the ERP system
[Ad]

I've seen an approach used where haram materials are considered as a hazard class in the same way that one would typically treat pathogens, chemical contaminates etc under more traditional HACCP schemes - broadly the approach would be to use HACCP principles to methodically eradicate potential hazards that would adversely affect the haram status at each process stage.

1 Like2 Thanks

A small idea I heard is that Halal and Kosher inspections can be considered External Audits, and used to provide a little bit of support for one's own audits, both internal and external.

1 Thank

Oops, too late to make an edit to correct the significant typo in my own post - hopefully obvious but the last sentence should read "...adversely affect the halal status at each process stage"!

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Integration of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Integration of ISO 9001:2015 into the Internal Audit Schedule Integration with Inventory management software GLOBALG.A.P - enough requirements without integration with ISO 9001? Integration of the QMS in the ERP system Integration