What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for a format for supplier evaluation in the food industry

Started by , Dec 13 2019 05:20 AM
4 Replies

Hello All,

Can someone please share a detailed format for supplier evaluation in the food industry.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Here's something I created a while ago, it might be helpful. Or it may be completely not what you are looking for....

Attached Files

Here's something I created a while ago, it might be helpful. Or it may be completely not what you are looking for....

Hi Hank,

Thks yr input. That is the most concise Evaluation form I have ever seen. :smile:

@sasipriya, - Here is the Kraft "solution" for yr query -

Kraft Supplier Forum_SQE_ Supplier Approval_2011.pdf   830.24KB   183 downloads

1 Thank

You will want the suppliers information (name, address, contact) then any documents you are requiring from your suppliers. I would include comment sections so that you can explain things in detail. Then include at the end if they are approved or not. I have attached the one that I use as an example. Some people like to also include a questionnaire that is completed and reviewed as part of the evaluation.  

Hope this helps! 

Attached Files

Hi Hank,

Thks yr input. That is the most concise Evaluation form I have ever seen. :smile:

It is a form that sits at the front of the supplier-provided documentation in their file... 

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Allergen checklist to supplier HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations?