What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New Food Safety Member

Started by , Dec 26 2019 08:16 PM
5 Replies

Hi All,

I have just joined the site! I am the Food Safety Team Leader at a flavor, fragrance, and nutraceutical company with previous experience as a Florida state inspector in foods for the Department of Health. I joined the site because it has valuable information and webinars that I can utilize to make my food safety program better,

Nice to meet you all!

Debbie

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Food safety culture Food Safety Additionally requirements
[Ad]

:welcome:   Debbie!!!! Nice to meet you too! 

Hi Debbie, Welcome!!!

Hi Debbie, welcome to the forum :welcome:

Hello Debbie, welcome.

You helped me with my learn a new word every week goal, "nutraceutical"! 

Hi Debbie, welcome to the Forums!

Similar Discussion Topics
Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Food safety culture Food Safety Additionally requirements Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Repackaging of Food Grade product