What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Should water be included on the ingredients of biscuits and cookies?

Started by , Dec 27 2019 07:35 AM
2 Replies

Dear All,

Good day for you of all.

Can any body let me know if, according to new food labelliing regulation of Canada, is water need to include to the ingredient list of biscuits and Cookies?

Thank you!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor Food Fraud - Underweight Raw Ingredients? Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production
[Ad]

Good day, here in South Africa yes you have to list water as an ingredient.

I strongly believe in Canada for your new law yes

Dear All,

Good day for you of all.

Can any body let me know if, according to new food labelliing regulation of Canada, is water need to include to the ingredient list of biscuits and Cookies?

Thank you!

Each component must be mentioned in the final product and is mentioned in the link below(CXS 1-1985)

http://www.fao.org/f...t-standards/ar/

Similar Discussion Topics
Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor Food Fraud - Underweight Raw Ingredients? Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Water Concentration recommended for a cooling bath using Sodium hypochlorite 12.5% Water hoses and nozzles - maintenance and cleaning schedule What should be included in a cook validation? Customer complaints for excess water in onions Shipping of salted casings and water retention regulation