What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

I need an example of flexo quality control procedure

Started by , Jan 06 2020 02:57 PM
3 Replies

Hi,

I need an example of flexo quality control procedure.

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food loss and waste procedure Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control
[Ad]

Hi,

I need an example of flexo quality control procedure.

Thanks

Hi Leila,

What is flexo ?

hi leila19,

Depends on if youe producing product contact packaging material or not to evaluate risk. I'd suggest taking a HACCP approach:

What's the risk to food safety and address as if it were a low moisture food or food contact surface.

What do your customers care about in terms of quality, and how will you monitor your process to make sure those things happen.

There are plenty of food packaging schemes out there, SQF having one for example, but based on your question it's going to be way overkill. Perhaps start with a HACCP approach but include quality factors you care about.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food loss and waste procedure Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. Questions used to determine the critical control point Control of nitrile gloves HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards