What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What qualifications are required to become a Halal Auditor?

Started by , Jan 06 2020 06:11 PM
1 Reply

Dear Colleagues,
I am looking to be certified as an auditor for doing HALAL Certification audits.
Could you kindly provide me with guidelines to get qualified for doing such audits?
Knowing that as of time being I am involved in doing audits since 2002 against ISO standards (ISO9001 and ISO22000) in addition to HACCP.
Looking four your kind feedback,
Regards,
Zein A. Hijazi

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Over lenient NSF auditor Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit?
[Ad]

I would recommend you reach out to a Halal certification body in your region.  They can give you insight into what are the requirements for a Halal auditor.

Similar Discussion Topics
Over lenient NSF auditor Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit? Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site? Are You an Effective Auditor? What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging? FSSC Internal auditor competency What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation?