What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What will the FDA's initial round of IA Rule auditing look like?

Started by , Jan 07 2020 04:17 PM
3 Replies

Does anyone have any insight as to what the FDA's initial round of IA Rule auditing will look like?  Will they be doing a deep dive or just ensuring all the parts are there and we are monitoring appropriately? 

Thanks!
Krissy 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices BRC Internal Auditing Query Pasteurized Milk Ordinance - 72 hour storage tank rule
[Ad]

I actually remember reading something on this on the FDA website recently.. found it in my browser history it's  https://www.fda.gov/...-acts-terrorism

Scroll down to almost the bottom and the question: 

Q: When will routine inspections begin, and what will they look like?

Based on their own articles the FDA plans on rolling out in March 2020 and will only be looking at parts - such as a food defense plan and others and may do these inspections at the same time as other inspections are done. It looks like they will be "playing nice guy" while at the same time they will enforse the regulations, compliance, etc.  There was even a note they night educate at the same time too.

My take - when the government comes knocking - be ready for anything.

Thanks to you both!  I was having a hard time finding any information on the actual audits. Just wanted to be prepared, it's all implemented but was just curious as the what the mind frame of the audit would be.  

Similar Discussion Topics
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices BRC Internal Auditing Query Pasteurized Milk Ordinance - 72 hour storage tank rule FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? Internal auditing and non-conformance reporting software systems