What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Anybody Surveying Employees with Food Culture Questionnaires?

Started by , Jan 08 2020 03:44 PM
8 Replies

Hi

I am the technical manager  for Campbells Prime Meat. We have gone through BRC version 8 in October 2019. We have sent out a questionnaire and had 40% response . We have had positive results. It would be interesting what other people are doing with the results after the initial questionnaire.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Hi Julie, questionaire for what?

Regards,

Simon

Good morning Julie, and welcome.

I'm not familiar with BRC, what type of questionnaire gets sent out? Is it to employees?

Hi Simon

Thank you for replying back so quickly. I meant to say concerning food safety culture questionnaire. The hot topic that most technical are talking about.

Julie

So you sent out a questionnaire to your employees regarding Food Safety Culture? I was thinking of doing something similar. Can you possibly share a little more?

Hi

Thanks for replying back. It is about food safety culture in the factory floor for a food manufacture. Employees are asked to fill in the questionnaire.It is making sure everybody knows what they are expected to do to make sure that the product that leaves the factory is safe to eat and labelled correctly. Staff feel they are part of a team. Are you audited against other standards that are similar ? 

1 Thank

Our questionnaire answers were formatted as 1(Strongly Disagree) - 7(Strongly Agree).

We are taking the average for each question, and have set a "goal" for what the average should be. 

Year over year we aim for improvement.

Edit: We are BRC.

Hi

Thanks for replying back. It is about food safety culture in the factory floor for a food manufacture. Employees are asked to fill in the questionnaire.It is making sure everybody knows what they are expected to do to make sure that the product that leaves the factory is safe to eat and labelled correctly. Staff feel they are part of a team. Are you audited against other standards that are similar ? 

That sounds great. I will most likely add this to my list of ways to improve FS culture. Yes we are audited against SQF. 

Also if you hand them out at a required monthly training you could get 100% return throughout the plant. That is my plan once all the meeting bans are lifted. 

I went with a Yes, Sometimes, No answers. I am also thinking of once the base line is established and understanding is reached moving to more pointed questionnaires quarterly. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces