What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introduction

Started by , Jan 08 2020 08:37 PM
3 Replies

I decided to join this network to help increase my knowledge for the new position I have been given. I have taken over as the QA Manager, SQF Practitioner and PCQI for our company and have no one to help guide me through figuring out everything these titles entail. My predecessor unfortunately passed away unexpectedly, so I have hope that this forum will be extremely helpful. Though I have taken multiple classes, I feel it is impossible for them to cover any and all questions that may arise. I look forward to the input I may find here and am excited to help answer any questions I am able.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction
[Ad]

Welcome!! It's true, no amount of classes and knowledge will help you answer every question you have! That's why forums like these exist  :clap:

Welcome Olyank1019,

This forum is a great resource, make sure you use the search function first, as many of your questions will probably have been asked before. The archive is crazy huge.

Hello everyone. I am new here.

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction