What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to record daily audit findings in the plant?

Started by , Jan 09 2020 04:40 PM
2 Replies

I have a question about how to record daily findings in the plant.

We have a bi-facility self inspection checklist which has a date, start time and end time.I read somewhere that FSMA requires a start and end time on the monitoring activities.

Now sometimes our QA Manager  see something for eg employee not wearing hairnets properly which he(QA) corrects on the spot itself.

We had an SQF Audit and auditor told us to record those findings on facility inspection checklist which we do bi-weekly.

By the time we do the inspection, the issue is already resolved.

Can anyone suggest how we can records these daily findings?

Thanks

Kiran

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit
[Ad]

Is there a comments/corrective action section next to each item inspected? 

I do those monitoring activities and I put date and time as well, next to the hairnet item I put a comment that I requested the employee to put it on properly. And put any other comments/CAs that I did on there and continue the inspection for that day. 

Does that make sense?

There is a comments and corrective actions section. Yes, It makes sense what you are doing.

Thank You

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor?