What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can you apply pesticide without a licence?

Started by , Jan 15 2020 02:48 AM
2 Replies

Hi good day i would like to ask if any one with proper training and supervision can applied pesticide even without any license???

for example: commercial and/or house hold pesticide.

thanks......

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How often is pesticide rotation required? Pesticide analysis for dietary supplements How soon before an SFCR licence expires should we renew? What is GFSI and How Does It Apply to Compressed Air? What is GFSI and How Does It Apply to Compressed Air?
[Ad]

Depends. For instance in the US, the EPA regulates pesticide use. People without a license can apply pesticides that are labeled Caution and Warning (I believe) but not Danger, with the proper training. Supervisors must be licensed or have a certified training through their state. I have one for California. Also depending on the application use, you may not be able to use "household" pesticides in an agricultural setting and vice versa. 

Hi good day i would like to ask if any one with proper training and supervision can applied pesticide even without any license???

for example: commercial and/or house hold pesticide.

thanks......

Honestly I'd strongly recommend checking with whichever the local regulatory body responsible for this is, as approached vary.

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
How often is pesticide rotation required? Pesticide analysis for dietary supplements How soon before an SFCR licence expires should we renew? What is GFSI and How Does It Apply to Compressed Air? What is GFSI and How Does It Apply to Compressed Air? What is GFSI and How Does It Apply to Compressed Air? How do we apply the new FSSC guidance updates? Does primary conversion section 5.9 of BRCGS Version 9 apply to lobsters? Pesticide Residues - A global food safety and Food Security challenge Pesticide Residues - A global food safety and Food Security challenge