What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Which SQF Edition 8.1 documents do I need?

Started by , Jan 20 2020 07:23 PM

You are processing therefor you should use. 

SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing

5 Replies

Good Morning,

I'm a little lost... I just started looking into the validation verification of my SQF plan. I wanted to download the SQF 8.1 edition but there are so may now.

We are Dairy - Yogurt and Sour Cream process

- Module 2 System elements

- Module 11 Good manufacturing Practices for processing of Food Products

My question is, what System should I download from the list below to ...

- SQF Food Safety Code for Primary Production

- SQF Food Safety Code for Food Retail

- SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing

- SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacture of Food Packaging

- SQF Food Safety Code for Storage and Distribution

- SQF Quality Code...

Thank you for reading and for the help in advance.

Best Regards,

KZ.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit? SQF Edition 9 - Internal Audit Label Reconciliation problem SQF edition 9 Effective Documents
[Ad]

You are processing therefor you should use. 

1 Like1 Thank

- SQF Food Safety Code for Primary Production - I think of the initial acquisition of raw material (ex. milk from cows)

- SQF Food Safety Code for Food Retail - I think of grocery markets

- SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing - Processing of raw materials to create a secondary good. (ex. we get spices -> mix -> seasonings)

- SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacture of Food Packaging - Food packaging (bottles, caps, labels etc.)

- SQF Food Safety Code for Storage and Distribution - If you have a warehouse that only hold finished product /raw material. No processing.

- SQF Quality Code... - If you are doing SQF level 3  

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

- SQF Food Safety Code for Primary Production - This is basically pre - "Farm Gate" growing plants and raising livestock etc. (Used to be SQF Level 1)

- SQF Food Safety Code for Food Retail - Basically Grocery

- SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing - Almost entirely post - "Farm Gate" processing foods of almost every kind

- SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacture of Food Packaging - Item used to contain food - Flexible packaging, films bottles, jars, cans, paper packaging etc.

- SQF Food Safety Code for Storage and Distribution - Receiver of finished, packaged products going to their next or final destination - Shipping

- SQF Quality Code - No longer SQF Level 3, this is an additional certification and code specifically for food quality specifically related to the above 5 codes.

Similar Discussion Topics
Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit? SQF Edition 9 - Internal Audit Label Reconciliation problem SQF edition 9 Effective Documents SQF Code Edition 10 Proposed Timeline Documents for Raw materials and packaging Controlled Documents List What documents are required for audit when Sourcing ingredients from wholesaler? What are you doing for numbering and ordering your documents?