What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Self Introduction

Started by , Jan 20 2020 08:33 PM
3 Replies

Joseph Owusu-Asante is my name. I am a passionate public health nutritionist , a Ghanaian, also working in Ghana. I have been in the practice, from community level to regional level, over the past 10 years. I am happy to join any forum that discusses nutrition. I have a personal commission and conviction to bring nutrition to the fore, on the table of decision makers and individuals, harnessing the potentials for good health and economic development. I need to be widely exposed to be capable in order to drive this vision to fruition. This is my motivation for being here. I look forward to learn more.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction
[Ad]

Welcome, I am not sure if you will get a lot of nutrition related content here. We talk a lot about food though and process that occur in manufacturing. The closest thing I can think about nutrition is the nutrition labeling Q/A. I hope you can stay and learn more :) 

Hello Joseph and welcome to the forum :welcome:

Njaquino is right; nutrition itself is usually only discussed in terms of labelling and requirements. However, I think you may find some general discussion interesting and relatable to your field. My academic background is Public Health Nutrition, and then I stumbled into food safety in the manufacturing world and never looked back, though I imagine I'll veer towards food safety in a public health setting eventually. Anyway, good to have you here and see you around.

Hello Joseph and welcome to the forum :welcome:

Njaquino is right; nutrition itself is usually only discussed in terms of labelling and requirements. However, I think you may find some general discussion interesting and relatable to your field. My academic background is Public Health Nutrition, and then I stumbled into food safety in the manufacturing world and never looked back, though I imagine I'll veer towards food safety in a public health setting eventually. Anyway, good to have you here and see you around.

Same here! I received my Bachelors in Nutrition- Dietetics and a Masters in Indutrial Hygiene (Public Health). I stumbled in Food safety while working in an R&D Lab. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction