What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for a HACCP Expert

Started by , Jan 28 2020 10:16 PM
8 Replies

Hello, how are you all? I'm new here in the community.

I'm running a restaurant in San Fransisco that specializes in fire food. I need to implement HACCP for my place, someone who recommends me an expert to do this job?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

Welcome Alex!

Hello, Welcome Alex ! 

I need the same service for my place, I have a bakery in San Diego and I need to implement HACCP because my auditor will make a visit very soon ! plz keep me updated with this .. Thank u 

Hi, Alex, check out this guys !                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
They are a group of Food safety experts , I think they can help you to implement HACCP for your place in SF gohaccp

1 Like1 Thank

Hello, how are you all? I'm new here in the community.

I'm running a restaurant in San Fransisco that specializes in fire food. I need to implement HACCP for my place, someone who recommends me an expert to do this job?

http://www.haccpbuil...aspx?Id=Default

By the way this templates are just a generic version but you can get an idea of how to execute a HACCP Plan , I recomend you to consult to the experts that manage the page.

The IP address of the two posters asking for HACCP help and the one providing the solution are the same. 

My guess it's a tag team spam from the business.  Underhand and I wouldn't trust GoHACCP for a glass of water.

If you want a professional food service FSMS solution check here:

https://www.ifsqn.co...ation-packages/

Regards,

Simon

3 Likes
I am a food safety consultant in CA and can assist with HACCP or food safety plans.
You can also find me on LinkedIn.
As mentioned this is a spoof topic designed to add links to a website belonging to the original poster. I'm going to close this topic.

Regards,
Simon

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?