What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Are PRP verification records in workbook for annual review ?

Started by , Jan 29 2020 03:18 PM
4 Replies

Good morning, in the FSSC 22000 Packaging Safety Management System workbook, are the PRP verification records for the annual review?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Annual Food Safety & Quality Training What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Annual Water Testing
[Ad]

Good morning, in the FSSC 22000 Packaging Safety Management System workbook, are the PRP verification records for the annual review?

Hi sangle,

Which workbook are you referring to ?

IFSQN FSSC 22000 Food Packaging Implementation Package Start Up Guide

Good morning sangle,

For the annual review I would use QMR 001 Management Review Record which is in the folder FPSMS Records. The annual review will include review of the results of audits etc.

The PRP verification records can be used as templates for internal audits of prerequisite programmes. 

Please note that you can contact me directly for technical support should you need it. I have sent you a message with my email address.

Kind regards,

Tony

Thank you very much, I will definitely be reaching out

Shanna

Similar Discussion Topics
Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Annual Food Safety & Quality Training What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Annual Water Testing HACCP annual reassessment form for RTE facility Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence SQF 2.6.1.2 Product changeover and label reconciliation records